Turtle Neck Too Tight? Trying Not To Toot? Tiny Newts Tickling Toads? Well those were fun but, no, none of those are what TNTT stands for....at least not around here. In our little neck of the woods, TNTT stands for TUESDAY NIGHT TEA TASTINGS!
These lovely little evenings out can help add a little more flavour and fun to the beginning of your week - and you'll spend some time with our very own head Hatter!
Our Tuesday Night Tea Tastings are fantastic for anyone who:
- Wants to learn more about tea
- Wants to try new and absolutely delicious new tea blends and foods
- Has always been curious to know just which foods pair well with which teas
- Wants to meet some totally cool new people
Who, What, Where, When, What fun!
Here's how it usually all goes down in our little wonderland on Tuesday nights:
- You and a friend (or you and a family member, or just you!) will arrive at our 116 Bronte Road shop, probably super excited about the flavourful adventure that you're about to embark on.
- You’ll be greeted by our lovely and entertaining tea sommelier (aka our head Hatter and the owner of our fine little shop!)
- Once everyone has arrived, our Hatter will tell you a bit about the locally sourced foods and the in-store created blends that you will be tasting that evening.
- Our Hatter will entertain and educate as you nibble and sip the evening away in our little bit of wonderland!
What's on the Menu?
A standard menu on any given evening of our Tuesday Night Tea Tastings usually consists of sweet and savoury foods such as:
- An array of cheeses deliciously sourced from Farmhouse Artisan Cheese on Kerr Street
- Delectable chocolates
- Bread sticks to cleanse the palate in between tastings
- Smoked salmon
Any of these foods can be switched out to accommodate for any dietary preferences and/or restrictions (just let us know when you book your seats and we will be happy to find something fantastic to accompany the lovely blends we create)!
A Very Important Date to Come...
While the above is a typical menu for our Tuesday Night Tea Tastings, we do have special menus throughout the year to honour and recognize important moments (our Special Mother's Day menu will be served this evening!). Our next TNTT (May 24th) is just one of those occasions and will be super special in honour of our head Hatter's birthday! Stay tuned for more details to come and to book your seats!